Ingredients Balinese roast pork :
Spice Balinese roast pork :
- 20 grams turmeric
- 25 grams powder
- 5 grams of clove stems
- 25 grams ginger
- 5 grams shrimp paste
- Salt to taste
- 45 grams red onions
- 25 grams garlic
- 40 grams chili
- 10 slices nutmeg
- 5 grains pecan
- 4 teaspoons coriander
- 5 teaspoons pepper
- 10 pieces of tea leaves
- 8 sheets starfruit leaves
How to make Balinese roast pork :
- All the spice until finely chopped and mixed with coconut oil.
- Pigs are slaughtered and their feathers cleaned by flushing the entire surface of pork with boiling water body. Her toenails are also cleaned.
- Once clean, all the contents of his stomach removed by opening the lower abdomen, after which the abdominal cavity is cleaned.
- The next piece of wood with a length of about 2 meters inserted into the body of a pig that has been through a butt hole to clean out the mouth. Wood serves to twisting when baked.
- Subsequently inserted into the cavity of pigs that had been prepared seasoning, continue to ex-holes in the lower abdomen stitched with thread.
- Before the pigs rolled in the coals of fire, crushed pork skins with coconut oil, then spread with turmeric water, with the intention after the pig was cooked in order to bolster amber.
- The next process is to make the embers of coconut fibers in a place that has been prepared.
- If the coals are ready, on the coals of fire that rolled pork slowly so the heat gets evenly distributed. The trick is to twirling the wooden handle (overthrow) to the left and right alternately.
- As long as pork roll is above the embers embers cultivated or not does not turn off. Pigs bolsters placed on hot coals until cooked is by signs of pig skin becomes reddish in color and her skin was soft or crunchy.
- Once cooked, the wooden handle is pulled, further bolsters ready pork served.